Installation > License
The ChemDoodle Web Components library is licensed under version 3 of the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. If you want to include ChemDoodle Web Components in your product or website, you must abide by this license, or contact us for a proprietary license.
More information on proprietary licensing can be found here, including additional benefits for proprietary builds.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Am I allowed to rebrand your components?
- How do I get support?
- Can I use the ChemDoodle Web Components in my proprietary product?
- I do not understand the GPL license, or I choose not to understand the GPL license. Can I use the ChemDoodle Web Components?
- Can you teach me what the GPL license means?
- If I do (a) and (b), then I can include a GPL product in my proprietary product without having to abide by the GPL license, right?