2D Structure Canvases
2D structure canvases render 2D images of molecules using HTML <canvas>.
- ViewerCanvas – simply displays an image of a molecule.
- HyperlinkCanvas – displays an image of a molecule and provides “button” functionality for users.
- RotatorCanvas – shows a rotating animation of a molecule.
- TransformCanvas – displays an interactive molecule that can be rotated, translated and scaled.
- SlideshowCanvas – shows any number of molecules, one at a time, with animated transitions in between.
- MolGrabberCanvas – a more complex canvas that has an associated search field for accessing databases.
- SketcherCanvas – a full-featured chemical sketcher.
- Query Sketcher – how to use the SketcherCanvas as a query sketcher.